Thoughts on paint colors. All from YoungHouseLove! Copying is flattery, right?
For the Master Bedroom:
For the Dining Room:
Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter
For the Family Room:
For the Living Room:
For the Hallways and Entryway:
Moonshine by Benjamin Moore
or…. a darker gray
Benjamin Moore’s Gray Horse
For the Kitchen:
Both comfy and functional:
Macys sale starts soon, and we get an additional 10% off since we registered there for our wedding. Current fav= Kenton. Either two sofas or one sectional in light grey are top favs!
We definitely want to paint the trim a crisp white, but should we attempt to do this on our own? We’re definitely DIY-willing, but for something this major, maybe an expert would be best? And it would involve buying a heavy duty paint sprayer for the doors and cabinets….
Want: White for the trim and kitchen cabinets and subtle grey for the family room and living room built-ins. And given floors in the kitchen and dining room are already a tan oak, we’d love to replace the carpet in the rest of the main floor rooms, with the same beauty! The oak looks better then I thought with white trim.
Inspiration for painting the trim white:
Inspiration for the days ahead:
The Current State:
Thoughts for Change:
– Entry way table with fun mirror and lamp
– New light fixture
– Paint door a fun color?
– Remove the wall paper (ASAP)
– Fun rug
Later in Life:
– Replace tile, stair guardrail, and closet door
Some of My Fav Inspiration:
The Current State:
– Paint all trim white (and possibly the entire house….)
– I actually like the color, but maybe repaint to white (crisp and clean bathroom is appealing)
– Paint vanity grey
– New vanity mirror (hoping to find one at TJMax for a steal) or frame existing mirror with some crown molding
– New bathroom hardware, including eco friendly shower head
– Add big rug to cover up the (ugly) tile and add hooks for towels
– Replace old doors with shower rod and curtain?
– The closet is IN the bathroom (not sure how I feel about that and def don’t want soggy clothes) and the current doors are on their last legs. Maybe a fresh coat of paint, some WD-40, and some mirrors?
– Touches of wood and a pink flower 🙂