The Current State:
– Paint all trim white (and possibly the entire house….)
– I actually like the color, but maybe repaint to white (crisp and clean bathroom is appealing)
– Paint vanity grey
– New vanity mirror (hoping to find one at TJMax for a steal) or frame existing mirror with some crown molding
– New bathroom hardware, including eco friendly shower head
– Add big rug to cover up the (ugly) tile and add hooks for towels
– Replace old doors with shower rod and curtain?
– The closet is IN the bathroom (not sure how I feel about that and def don’t want soggy clothes) and the current doors are on their last legs. Maybe a fresh coat of paint, some WD-40, and some mirrors?
– Touches of wood and a pink flower 🙂